Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: They won't have Parker to kick around anymore...

From: Joy Matkowski (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 24 Jan 2010

    Thanks, Mark, I've read them all, I think. I'm not specifically interested in suburban Maryland as much as I am in places that haven't been covered much in our genre, and suburban Maryland is one of them. Schutz's and Mack's and Pelecanos's suburban Maryland don't seem much alike, though, do they? Joy