Re: RARA-AVIS: They won't have Parker to kick around anymore...

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 23 Jan 2010

    Willeford's stories have always struck me as the work of a sociopathic personality, or at least someone with a deep understanding of its nature within himself

    Yes, but it's always the same sociopath.

     which kind of tips who the sociopath actually was, doesn't it?

    John Lau

     Vaya con CarnĂ©

    -----Original Message----- From: Patrick King <abrasax93@yahoo.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Fri, Jan 22, 2010 11:58 pm Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: They won't have Parker to kick around anymore...

    Willeford's stories have always struck me as the work of a sociopathic personality, or at least someone with a deep understanding of its nature within himself

    Yes, but it's always the same sociopath.

    Patrick King