Re: Spenser rec's (was: RARA-AVIS: They won't have Parker to kick ar

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Jan 2010

    Mark,

    Re your comment below:

    "As for Hawk being used to allow Spenser to skirt moral dilemmas Benjamin Schutz did a very good job of addressing that issue head on in his Leo Haggerty series, which I seem to remember you think as much of as I do."

    Yes, I do recall that Schutz faced that issue much more forthrightly in the Haggerty series. And your recollection is correct. I am a huge fan of that series.

    JIM DOHERTY