RE: RARA-AVIS: They won't have Parker to kick around anymore...

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 19 Jan 2010

    I liked the early ones, Godwulf Manuscript, God Save the Child, Mortal Stakes, Promised Land and Judas Goat. Was less thrilled with the next couple when he took on feminism and then went Hemingway with building a cabin in the woods with a kid who was being fought over in a divorce. Much later I read one book in his Sunny Randall female PI series. Remember nothing about it except being reminded of Parker's great readability. Nice quick read. Mark