Re: RARA-AVIS: Unconfirmed report: Robert B. Parker dead

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 19 Jan 2010

    It sounds legit, but I'd prefer to see something more "official."

     it was in the L.A. Times obit page

    John Lau

     Vaya con CarnĂ©

    -----Original Message----- From: Jim Beaver <jumblejim@prodigy.net> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tue, Jan 19, 2010 7:34 am Subject: RARA-AVIS: Unconfirmed report: Robert B. Parker dead

    A number of blogs are reporting that Robert B. Parker died today or yesterday, and there are scores of Twitter echoes of the story. They all seem to trace back to this blog: http://www.sarahweinman.com/confessions/2010/01/robert-b-parker-is-dead.html

    It sounds legit, but I'd prefer to see something more "official."

    Jim Beaver