RARA-AVIS: Confirmation on Robert B. Parker

From: Jim Beaver (jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 19 Jan 2010

    From G.P. Putnam's Sons, forwarded to me by my editor there:

    "It is with great sadness that we inform you that beloved author Robert B. Parker passed away yesterday at his home in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He has been published by G. P. Putnam's Sons and Berkley Books since 1989, with his more than 45 national bestsellers including the critically acclaimed Spenser and Jesse Stone series. He also successfully crossed over to the young adult market with several bestselling books published by Philomel Books. He will be deeply missed by us all."

    Jim Beaver