RARA-AVIS: OT - what boxes are good for storing books?

From: Eric Chambers (nqexile@yahoo.com.au)
Date: 11 Jan 2010

          "funkmasterj@runbox.com" wrote:-

    >I have a bunch of books in De Haven moving boxes, but the boxes are

    > falling apart. Other than "xerox" boxes, what boxes are good?

    Just catching up with Rava posts toward the end of a long holiday break. (In Australia we basically close the country for about three weeks and go to the beach or the cricket - or stay home and read.)

    To get to the point.

    I usually go to my local bookseller and ask them for empty boxes - since I'm a regular customer and they always have plenty of boxes to get rid of, they are usually happy to oblige.

    In Australia, you can't beat penguin packaging for paperbacks. Don't know if it would be the same on that side of the pond.

    Eric

          __________________________________________________________________________________ See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/