Re: RARA-AVIS: Block-McBain

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Jan 2010

    That's nearly always the result for me when I go on reading binges. There are few authors who can hold up to you reading 3 or 4 in a row. Reading 3 Jim Thompsons in a row makes you want to jump off a bridge, etc. I try to mix 'em up to avoid burning out on my favorites, but it's hard to make yourself do sometimes.

    Really! Try reading THE COLD SIX THOUSAND & BLOOD'S A ROVER back to back!

    Patrick King