Re: RARA-AVIS: Go Home, Stranger (Williams)

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Jan 2010

    Yessir, that's a taut piece of work. The only faster-reading Williams I know is Man on the Run, which was so gripping I read it in a sitting and snarled at anyone who bothered me until it was done.

    You and your box of Gold Medals.  What else lurks in there?

    John

    ________________________________ From: jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tue, January 5, 2010 1:42:18 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Go Home, Stranger (Williams)

      Dug this one up from a box of Gold Medals... terrific novel. I didn't remember much about it, but I read it in one sitting. Has it ever been made into a movie? It seems to have all the right elements, including a bayou setting.

    Best,

    mrt