Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: nuts to the feel of a real book

From: Sandra Ruttan (sandraruttan@gmail.com)
Date: 20 Dec 2009

    There's a new and used bookstore called The Book Escape on Light Street - I did an event there a few weekends back with Jeff VanderMeer. It's not limited to mystery, but it's a good bookstore, the staff are very supportive, and it's very close to one of the Dangerously Delicious pie stores...

    Cheers, Sandra

    --
    LULLABY FOR THE NAMELESS Dec 09 Dorchester
    http://www.sandraruttan.com/