Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: nuts to the feel of a real book

From: Anthony Dauer (anthony.dauer@gmail.com)
Date: 20 Dec 2009

    According to the owners of the independent mystery bookstore formerly in Dupont Circle, Washington, DC, 9/11 killed their business. They had not realized how much of their business had actually been tourist-based. Other independents have gone and some remain. But the reasons may vary. The economy is likely to be having a bigger impact that the bargin stores or online.

    --
    Anthony Dauer
    Annandale, Virginia