RARA-AVIS: Harry Whittington/Gryphon Books

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 19 Dec 2009

    I received an email from Gryphon Books with their latest offerings, including a bunch Harry Whittingtons. I haven't read any of these but I like the tag lines.

    Vengeful Sinner by Harry Whittington, "she used her body to catch a killer", $16. + postage.
      One Got Away by Harry Whittington, "he could get the girl, or the money", $16. + postage.
      Married To Murder by Harry Whittington, "she had a way with men, of leading them to the grave", $16. + postage.
      Satan's Widow by Harry Whittington, "there was invitation in her glance, but murder in her heart", $16. + postage.
      Anyone interested can contact Gary Lovisi at GryphonBooks@att.net

    --Dave