RE: RARA-AVIS: recent reads

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Dec 2009

    thanks. brown is tough to find, in libraries anyway, whereas they had carny kill and have swamp sister too so i'm gonna try that. yeah, i really dug 'freezer burn'. ever read 'geek love' by k. dunn? i haven't but have heard about it. i assume it's not hb/noir. but the author is interesting with her love of boxing in real life for one thing.