Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: possibly the biggest publishing story of the year

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 18 Dec 2009

    There was a survey into e-reading conducted in the UK by YouGov recently which concluded (perhaps surprisingly for many) that 40% of e-reader owners were aged 55 or older, and 36% of those who intended buying an e-reader were also over 55. http://www.thebookseller.com/news/106443-e-readers-not-a-must-have-xmas-present.html

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbi Mack" <demack5@comcast.net> To: "Rara Avis" <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com>