Re: RARA-AVIS: KILLER TEASE by Danny Hogan

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 16 Dec 2009

    I read a pre-pub copy about a year ago. Enjoyed it. Very pulpy. I interviewed the author (who is also the publisher) shortly afterwards. http://www.allanguthrie.co.uk/pages/noir_zine/profiles/danny_bowman.php

    Al
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald" <donthepoet420@gmail.com> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:14 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: KILLER TEASE by Danny Hogan