Re: RARA-AVIS: OT - what boxes are good for storing books?

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 13 Dec 2009

    I strongly recommend getting boxes that are exactly the same size. It makes everything easier, they stack perfectly and they are recognizable. Nothing worse than having a collection of disparate-sized boxes with all sorts of brand names on it. In a few months, you won't know what's where. I use boxes that are used for files, those ones with lids and handles. Easier to carry and stack, etc. It's a small expense compared to the aggravation caused by a mess. And if you unpack the books, you can reuse the boxes easily.

    Best,

    mrt

     I recommend bookshelves

    John Lau

     Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.

    -----Original Message----- From: jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sat, Dec 12, 2009 6:33 pm Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: OT - what boxes are good for storing books?