Re: RARA-AVIS: OT - what boxes are good for storing books?

From: Lawrence William Coates (coatesl@bgsu.edu)
Date: 12 Dec 2009

    Yes, the last time I moved, I was visiting the liquor store frequently. Sometimes for boxes, sometimes for boxes plus.

    Lawrence

    On 12/12/09 5:43 PM, "Joy Matkowski" <jmatkowski1@comcast.net> wrote:

    Boxes from the liquor store. Bookseller folk wisdom has it that they're guaranteed not to have bookworms, papermites, whatever might destroy your books.
        And they're sturdy boxes that you can get a lot of at one stop, if you don't mind the neighbors' gossip. Joy

    funkmasterj@runbox.com wrote:
    > I have a bunch of books in De Haven moving boxes, but the boxes are falling apart. Other than "xerox" boxes, what boxes are good?
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Jordan
    >
    > Recently finished reading Mysterious Visions and before that Carlucci (omnibus).

    Lawrence Coates
    Director of Graduate Studies
    Department of English
    Bowling Green State University