RARA-AVIS: has this been doen before?

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 12 Dec 2009

    The final book in my "man out of prison" noir series will be out soon in the UK, and I was wondering if anyone else has ever done anything like this before--have a series based on a theme as opposed to a character? Can anyone think of any?

    A nice bit of news--Pariah made the Washington Post Best Books of 2009 list, which makes it 2 years in a row for me.

    --Dave