RARA-AVIS: New Day Keene multi-volume series...

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 07 Dec 2009

    Just saw this posted on another list:

    ". . . the major project that will be coming from Dancing Tuatara Press is a multi-volume set of: Day Keene in the Detective Pulps. We should have volume one out jsut after the first of the new year and will be attempting to issue a new volume every 30-60 days. At this point, I'm projecting at least a dozen volumes."

    ~ Ron C.

    *BTW, here it is in its entirety, should anyone here have access to the needed stories:

    Hi Folks:

    Hoping I might be able to impose on some members here for some help on a major project I'm working on for my new imprint at Ramble House (Dancing Tuatara Press); this new venture in no way compromises what we're doing with Midnight House and Darkside Press, but rather allows for an expansion into non-supernatural material and some books that likely would not sell 500 hardcover copies, but might do very well as trade paperbacks and perhaps sell 100-300 hardcovers (such as the first four titles we've released (links below).

    Anyway, the major project that will be coming from Dancing Tuatara Press is a multi-volume set of: Day Keene in the Detective Pulps. We should have volume one out jsut after the first of the new year and will be attempting to issue a new volume every 30-60 days. At this point, I'm projecting at least a dozen volumes. There are some key stories that I'm hoping someone here can help me out with copies of:

    League of the Grateful Dead - Dime Mystery 2/41 The Island God Forgot - Strange Detective Mysteries 10/41 Cupid's Corpse Parade - Dime Mystery 7/42 Keep out of My Coffin - Strange Detective Mysteries 9/42
    $10,000 Worth of Hell - Strange Detective Mysteries 1/43 Brother, Can You Spare a Grave - Dime Mystery 7/44 If the Coffin Fits - Dime Mystery 3/45 Death March of the Dancing Dolls 9/45

    Any help at all would be much appreciated, please e-mail me at jpelan6@msn.com

    Oh, and here are the four debut publications from Dancing Tuatara, coming up are collections of weird menace yarns by John H. Knox and Wyatt Blassigame, and more novels by Mark Hansom, Ronald S.L. Harding, Gunnar Johnston and more!

    http://www.ramblehouse.com/beastorman2.htm http://www.ramblehouse.com/whistlingancestors.htm http://www.ramblehouse.com/shadowonthehouse.htm http://www.ramblehouse.com/sorcererschessmen.htm

    Cheers,

    John