Re: RARA-AVIS: Derek Raymond

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 04 Dec 2009

    Throughout the years many discussions have taken place about Derek Raymond
    (aka Robin Cook) on Rara-Avis and you will find some of them in the Rara archives for sure. He is very important but has never been published a lot in the US and readers here had to rely a lot on imports from UK or France (for those reading French since he has always been quite big there), or Germany...

    For better info go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Raymond and some of his readings (with musicians from Gallon Drunk) are available on DVD and even available on Netflix. I was Dora Suarez is an incredible book. His autobiography is also very good reading...although only available in French these days at a reasonable price.

    Montois