Re: RARA-AVIS: Tiger Noir

From: Aldo Calcagno (mysdawg@sbcglobal.net)
Date: 03 Dec 2009

    This sounds like a great prompt for a noir flash fiction challenge.

    Aldo
     Mystery Dawg http://acalcagno.blogspot.com The Internet's First Crime Short Story Podcast www.crimewav.com Check out my two fictions sites: Powder Burn Flash www.powderburnflash.com Darkest Before the Dawn www.darkestbeforedawn.net

    ________________________________ From: Anthony Dauer <anthony.dauer@gmail.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 8:39:09 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Tiger Noir

      Or a twist ... wife hears rumor or sees National Inquirer article, finds phone number in cell phone directory, bonks him on head with 9 iron, and it turns out to be fake, made up by a bookie betting on another golfer in the upcoming tournament who wanted Tiger out of the way.

    --
    Anthony Dauer
    Annandale, Virginia