ellroy Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: are authors the best judge of their work?

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 30 Nov 2009

    Patrick, I can't find the interview right now, but in one of the many Ellroy interviews to promote Blood's A Rover, he mentioned that he first met Don Crutchfield while touring to promote The Cold Six Thousand. I agree that the character also shares many traits as a young James Ellroy.

    Great to see others enjoying Blood's A Rover as much as I did. One of my favorites from 2009 for sure.

    Chris