RARA-AVIS: Re: Don Winslow's "Isle of Joy"

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 24 Nov 2009

    I'll chime in to say it's not the same Don Winslow as the erotica writer.

    I too would like to get a copy of Isle of Joy one of these days. I didn't much care for the Neal Carey books, but have loved everything he's written since then, particularly Power of the Dog, the Winter of Frankie Machine and Dawn Patrol.

    Chris