Re: RARA-AVIS: Wade Miller's The Killer

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Nov 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "J.C. Hocking" <jchocking@...> wrote:

    > I second that opinion.
    > Any Wade Miller is pretty much certain to entertain, but I find their Gold Medals particularly enjoyable.
    >
    > Um, "piles of Gold Medals lying around"? I trust you know how good you have it.
    > Please let us know what titles you find "just lying around".

    Well, over the years I have bought many boxes of books at estate sales and such, and inevitably stuff gets relegated and stays unread, given that there are so many new authors (to whom I give priority). I did spot a bunch of Lionel Whites, several unread (I think). That's an author I'm fond of.

    Best,

    mrt