Re: RARA-AVIS: Brit Noir

From: Sean Shapiro (ssshapir@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Nov 2009

    Alexander Baron's 'King Dido' has come back into print. Haven't read it yet. Takes place in East London in 1911. Any rara avians come across this?

    Sean Shapiro

    ________________________________ From: Bill Crider <macavityabc@gmail.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Thu, November 5, 2009 3:15:04 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Brit Noir

      How about Peter Cheney's "Dark" series? I liked THE STARS ARE DARK quite a bit when I read it many years ago. I've never read the Lemmy Caution books or any of his other p.i. stuff.

    Bill Crider