RARA-AVIS: Discussion and importance

From: Juri Nummelin (juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 19 Nov 2009

    Mario:

    "A place for friendly and informed conversation doesn't have to be
    "important"... it is what it is."

    Yeah, but those two things are what have been missing from here. Rara-Avis used to be a place where you could feel the buzz of new and old books and I'm kind of hoping the feel could be kept alive. Receiving messages in your e-mail box is still a lot easier than opening up your Crimespace account
    (I'm still there, but the interface [is that the right word?] started feeling too clumsy) or checking various blogs.

    And thanks to those who suggested further reading! DECOMPOSITION sounds interesting, maybe someone could pick it up and publish an edited version.
    (That's what publishers do, right?)

    Juri who blogs about hardboiled and noir crime at http://pulpetti.blogspot.com