RARA-AVIS: Re: Lehane/Stasio on noir

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Nov 2009

    Dave,

    Re your question below:

    "Jim, why are you attributing Marilyn Stasio's quote to me? Granted, there have never been pictures taken of me and Stasio together, but that does not mean we're the same person! I am NOT Marilyn Stasio!"

    I thought the excerpt from Ms. Stasio's column ended with the quote mark that indicated the end of the quotation from Lehane, and that the comment on Lehane's rather narrow definition that followed was your own response.

    I apologize for the mistaken attribution, but I stand by my response to the profferred definitions.

    JIM DOHERTY