RARA-AVIS: Re: other noir- HB discussion places?

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 18 Nov 2009

    Ed Gorman and Bill Crider often talk about hardboiled and noir books on their blogs, among other subjects (Bill is also kind enough to keep us up to date on the frequent persecutions of his beloved Paris Hilton ;)) To find these blogs and many other crime fiction related blogs, check out:

    http://www.crimespot.net/

    IT's pretty cool, kind of a repository of all these blogs, showing the latest ones that have activity.