RARA-AVIS: Re: The Little Sleep by PaulTremblay

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 17 Nov 2009

    Thanks for this recommendation, Dave. I've seen this book several times and didn't give it a try based on the cutesy* factor you mentioned.

    Considering the subject, I understand that you almost have to go with that as the title. I'll give it a try.

    Chris

    *I haven't been reading the books with dogs as the detectives either.