RARA-AVIS: Re: Dave Zeltserman's Boston accent...

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 16 Nov 2009

    Ron, thanks, but accent? What accent??

    I should warn people that this audio was originally made for Serpent's Tail's sales force and not for the general reading public, and because of that I discuss the book in more detail than I would normally, and could be giving away more of the plot than you'd want.

    Also, Sonny, Ron, and anyone else who has read Pariah, I'm running a contest for a free copy of Bad Karma, which is a completely different kind of book than Pariah--more of a fun, hardboiled PI read. You can find information about this contest here:

    http://smallcrimes-novel.blogspot.com/2009/10/bad-karma-contest.html

    -Dave