Re: RARA-AVIS: Dave Zeltserman's Boston accent...

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Nov 2009

    cool. thanks for the link. i've already read pariah but it's fun to hear dave.

    From: Ron Clinton <clinton65@comcast.net> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Dave Zeltserman's Boston accent... To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 7:16 PM

    Not sure why it surprised me, since he's from Boston...and since folks never quite sound like their emails read...

    Still, it adds an interesting touch to his reading of PARIAH:

    http://americareads.blogspot.com/2009/11/pg-69-dave-zeltsermans-pariah.html

    Hopefully this snippet will persuade anyone on this list who hasn't bought PARIAH yet to do so.  It's one of my favorite books of the year.

    Ron C.