RARA-AVIS: Dave Zeltserman's Boston accent...

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 16 Nov 2009

    Not sure why it surprised me, since he's from Boston...and since folks never quite sound like their emails read...

    Still, it adds an interesting touch to his reading of PARIAH:

    http://americareads.blogspot.com/2009/11/pg-69-dave-zeltsermans-pariah.html

    Hopefully this snippet will persuade anyone on this list who hasn't bought PARIAH yet to do so. It's one of my favorite books of the year.

    Ron C.