Re: RARA-AVIS: Trailer: The Killer Inside Me

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Nov 2009

    > > Just a head's up, that trailer's not safe for work
    > viewing, provided you
    > > don't work at home. Also, this version kind  of
    > has to be better than the
    > > Stacy Keach version.

    Judging from the review, the reviewer is completely unaware of Jim Thompson's involvement or the point of the story. She's just judging the clip. Affleck reads 35 to me. I'd guess that's about the age Lou Ford would have been. Certainly no more than 40. It looks like a faithful adaptation and I'm looking forward to it. I thought the Stacy Keach version was pretty good, itself, but more graphic makes for better Thompson I think.

    Patrick King