Re: Re : RARA-AVIS: The best noirs of the 2000's

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 11 Nov 2009

    I definitely support his inclusion in that list: a true original voice, far dinstinct from general output. A sense of style far removed from normal canons of the genre. Every line forebodes an atmosphere of doom, of implacable destiny. Just like Étienne says: ³one of the best noir author of the décade²... I have no idea why somebody would link him to Ellroy. Not at all the same premisces or same vision of the world, or the same reason for writing...two different worlds...each one interesting in its own way.

    Montois