RARA-AVIS: Re: JIM THOMPSON

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 06 Nov 2009

    The Kill Off is not one of my favorites. Switching between all the first person POVs read as very gimicky top me, as if Thompson was experimenting. I do like both his autobiographies. I also like the collection Lost Writings that has "This World, then the Fireworks", as well as those great Mitch Allison stories.

    --Dave