Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: JIM THOMPSON

From: Karin Montin (kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 06 Nov 2009

    I recommend his autobiographies. I've only read the second one, Rough Neck (or Roughneck), and it was great. I hope to find the first one (Bad Boy) sometime.

    You might want to check the archives--they are easy to search and full of good stuff. (See link to Rara Avis home page at the bottom of every post.)

    Karin

    --
    Karin Montin