Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: kindle query

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 06 Nov 2009

    But of course that entire library would be saved somewhere else than in the device itself...just like now, as I speak...write...all my computer data is being saved (every hour) in the Time Machine connected to the Time Capsule linked wirelessly to my Mac ... and the other two Macs in this household...you could have 3 writers saving all their stuff in that space technology...

    ...there is a certain level where it is all very funny...silly almost...montypythonish...

    Montois