Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: kindle query

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 05 Nov 2009

    There are 53-57 y.o women literature, anthropology and French professors at major Ušs in the US (spread around the land) who have switched as a supplement to their Œnormalš paper-book read (plane/travel/coffee shop/rest in the hamac...) ...that is my only genuine, authentic info...but I bet that other Avians have other tales too...
    ...and these women have students... Why women wouldnšt get into it...in 09šs western society anywhere...from Finland to Singapore...from Montevideo to Kazan... I would contend that they would get into it faster than men in fact...with less inhibitions...

    Montois