RE: RARA-AVIS: Thoughts on QUARRY?

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 30 Oct 2009

    The original run did follow Quarry in chronological order. I read them back when and really enjoyed them (along with Collins's Nolan and Mallory series, never much into his Nathan Heller series), but I don't really remember much specific about them. So I picked up the new Quarrys and I must say they are very good, better than I remember the earlier ones. Not really anything more than good entertaining reads, but there's nothing wrong with that. Like most Collins books I've read, they don't really seem to exist in the real world, somewhere between it and the comic book world. I'm looking forward to reading the new one. Mark