RARA-AVIS: Re: When fact meets fiction, the cases are harder to solve

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 30 Oct 2009

    Thanks for posting that, Funkmaster. I'll be starting Connelly's Nine Dragons this weekend. It was nice to see former avian Terrill Lankford mentioned as well.

    Incidentally, I made the mistake of scanning the comments left beneath Mr. Connelly's story and was reminded again of how much I appreciate the discussions that take place here.

    Chris