RARA-AVIS: Harry Whittington

From: Jérôme Serme (jerome.serme@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 21 Oct 2009

    I have come across a French edition of a Harry Whittington novel which puzzles me: /Faut que ça craque !/ (Gallimard: Série Noire n° 469, 1958) is supposed to be the translation of '/Something's got to give/' (1958), which title is missing from Hubin's bibliography (/Crime Fiction IV/) as well as other resources on Whittington on the Internet. The story involves a Ric Durazo, investigating a kidnapping in the desert of New Mexico. Does this book ring a bell to anyone? Thank you in advance for any help, Best regards, Jerome