RARA-AVIS: Re:New Ellroy

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 20 Oct 2009

    Dick Lochte wrote:
    > I'm about half-way through Blood's A Rover, which seems to be a
    > pretty seamless pickup from Cold Six Thousand. If you liked that,
    > which I did, you'll like part three.

    I really enjoyed Blood's A Rover. It is indeed a seamless pickup from Cold Six Thousand (it event provides a nice summary for those who skipped or, like me, forgot much of what happened), yet I found it much more enjoyable throughout.

    I would recommend this to anyone who enjoyed American Tabloid or anything from the L.A. Quartet.

    Chris