Re: RARA-AVIS: recent reads

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Oct 2009

    Can't remember reading it? If you read the final paragraph of Thompson's Killer Inside Me and do not rmember having read it before, I will find it hard to believe you really did read it before.  Those sentences seared themselves into my cortex. The close of The Name of the Game is Death will stick with you, too.   You're reading some great stuff.
      John H