Re: RARA-AVIS: Back to basics...

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 09 Oct 2009

    > Letıs talk again about books, writers. And all related matters (sometimes
    > film, when linked)..letıs get back to that nice and steady flow of
    > information...because it is mainly information that we search for...
    > Rara is much to much becoming like a chat room, with oodles of nonsensical
    > blabla about useless trivia, and a ratatat of answers similar to Facebookıs
    > worst college yappings.

    I agree with the above sentiment, although I don't think the word "oodles" has a place on a list devoted to hardboiled crime fiction.

    Yes, everything in these last few posts needed to be said. I don't give a f--- what y'all think about Leonard DeCaprio as Travis McGee, but if you have something to say about a good book you've read I want to here it.

    Jeff