RARA-AVIS: Back to basics...

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 08 Oct 2009

    Very strongly agree... Letıs talk again about books, writers. And all related matters (sometimes film, when linked)..letıs get back to that nice and steady flow of information...because it is mainly information that we search for... Rara is much to much becoming like a chat room, with oodles of nonsensical blabla about useless trivia, and a ratatat of answers similar to Facebookıs worst college yappings.

    We need the writers and critics back...we havenıt heard any in months really...

    I still belong after 15 years or so to Goodson, a group devoted to Nick Cave and related subjects...it has almost died for the same reasons...where there used to be info, exchanges, musicians, writers...there are now four Œloudı and vociferous college-type yappers, who are now reduced to only talk to each other...since just by seeing their names on the e-mails, one just deletes instantly...and, sadly enough, this is becoming true for Rara...

    Letıs hope the trend reverses...

    Montois