Re: RARA-AVIS: Leonardo DiCaprio IS Travis McGee

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 Oct 2009

    To me Dafoe is too creepy: The Green Goblin & Wild At Heart, the psycho in THE CLEARING, he's scheduled to play Tars Tarkas in John Carter of Mars! He specializes in very strange characters. I just don't see Willem as square-jawed, sentimental ol' McGee. How about Tommy Lee Jones. Now he could carry McGee!

    Patrick King