Re: RARA-AVIS: Leonardo DiCaprio IS Travis McGee

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Sep 2009

    Isn't DiCaprio too short, I always thought McGee was taller and Myer the

    short one. Maybe that's why movie adaptions are always problematical for me, I have my own cast in my head.

    I always thought Paul Newman would be good as McGee.

    Yeah, Newman would have been good as McGee, but he was short, too. 5'6". I always thought Darren McGavin was the ideal McGee. I guess, at this point, McGee is a lot younger than I am, but DiCaprio doesn't read 40 yet. Not by a long shot.

    Patrick King