Re: RARA-AVIS: Connelly on Castle

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 28 Sep 2009

    In other Connelly news, he walked right past me at the National Book Festival on Saturday. I would have loved to have taken the opportunity to thank him for his generosity on this list last Spring, or to mention how much I have enjoyed reading and re-reading his books over the years, but at the time I was in (what I thought) was an out of the way spot where I was changing my son's diaper.

    Offering to shake hands didn't seem like the best option either.

    Looking forward to Nine Boxes next month, Chris