Re: RARA-AVIS: Noir Cats

From: Karin Montin (kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 25 Sep 2009

    I'm not a cat person, but I enjoyed that. Give me 2-D animation anyday. Funny, I just came across some mention of a cat piano (remembered it as mouse piano) this past week, can't remember where. And of course there's always the Monty Python mouse piano, which may have influenced my memory. Long-term stronger than short-term these days.

    Karin M

    --
    Karin Montin