RARA-AVIS: Re: The Baltimore Book Festival this weekend

From: Debbi Mack (demack5@comcast.net)
Date: 24 Sep 2009

    Anthony wrote:

    > Do you mean the 2009 National Book Festival? With the following mystery authors: [long list omitted]

    No, I was referring to one taking place in Baltimore. I'm aware of that other festival going on a few miles to the south, featuring (as you pointed out) a few writers you've probably heard of, but I'll be in Baltimore. With many others that you probably haven't. :)

    Cheers, Debbi

    Debbi Mack IDENTITY CRISIS Published by Lulu http://www.lulu.com/content/3923913 Available as an e-book on Amazon, Scribd and Smashwords 301-725-1335 http://www.debbimack.com http://midlistlife.wordpress.com/